728*90

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How to activate EVDO CDMA 3G on Reliance mobile India

I explained CDMA 3g vs  GSM 3g in  my previous post Confusion CDMA 3G or GSM 3G. Now let me explain how to activate CDMA 3G – EVDO services on on your Reliance CDMA mobile.
Reliance EVDO service activation method
1.Reliance EVDO or CDMA 3G available on particular handset models only. Handset which can support OMHS sim ( Open Market Handset ) only able to use Reliance EVDO services.
2.Where Can I get OMHS handset? You can, from any Reliance web world. You can use models like SAMSUNG Corby, LG Cookie etc…
3.Next select your desired plan and start enjoying… speed upto 3.1 Mbps.
One more thing, your existing SIM will upgrade to OMHS by Web world people. I hope for free.

1 comment:

  1. dear i have xt 800 but i can not used services in handset so tell me what to do & i have already in omhs sim in handset

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...